woensdag 4 mei 2011

Sun sun sun ;)

Aaah the weather is sweet! It has been such an amazing (almost surreal) spring in Belgium this year! These are a few items I would definitely wear:


(Photo Courtesy of Urban Outfitters and NET-A-PORTER)
Sunglasses – Urban Outfitters
Top – T by Alexander Wang
Bracelet – Proenza Schouler
Leather shorts – Maje
Sneakers – Converse

I'm totally in love with the sunglasses from Urban Outfitters and the Proenza Schouler bracelet! The bracelet is simple but through the mix of colors it becomes a great accessory! I'm also a big fan of comfortable clothes and I think the sweater, leather shorts and the Converse sneakers would just do the job ;)! Do you like these items? 

x Nathalie

5 opmerkingen:

  1. heeel mooi ze nathje! :p de schoenen ga ik een van de dagen is zoeken int stad. en die trui & zonnebril wil ik ook nog.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. they make a great outfit !!
    I'm always ready to help Belgian Bloggers therefore ... Following!

    Have you seen my latest post ?
    http://v-fashionwise.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I agree with you, these are such comfortable clothing!those leather shorts looks so chic! I would definitely try them :)
    thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! following you!

    xo Grace

    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Go for Vans! christin x.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen