maandag 25 april 2011

Househunting!

Last week my boyfriend and I went househunting! We saw this great appartment in Antwerp, which I’m totally in love with! It’s located near to the beautiful Carolus Borromeus church. I could definitely see us living there!
This is what I wore:


- Ray-Ban Aviator
- COS T-shirt
- Red zara pants
- Leather gladiator sandals (New Look)
- Fossil bag
- Vintage Giani-Giorgio watch and a silver ring that my boyfriend gave me for our first anniversary.

I really love my new zara pants because the fabric is so soft! This is one of the most comfortable pants I have ever worn! It’s actually from the kids collection but I don’t mind because it’s cheaper and it’s a pleasure to wear it. The 158 kids size was even larger than the smallest woman size!

My new love! COS! I sooo love this minimalistic brand! The quality is great and the collections always have nice detailing. Last season I also bought a navy sweater and a grey dress <3 !

Fossil has really stolen my heart, I'm such a big fan! Their bags are great and they have a very large collection. I always get compliments when I wear one of my Fossil bags.

1 opmerking:

  1. Leuke outfit! Ik ben ook nog op zoek naar een gekleurde broek :) Ik denk dat ik nog eens bij Zara moet binnen springen! :) xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen