maandag 25 april 2011

Eating sushi at Ebisu sushi Antwerp


I really love sushi! (Pic taken with my cell phone, sorry for the bad quality!)

My boyfriend and I went to eat Sushi at Ebisu Sushi (Pelgrimstraat 30) in Antwerp (http://www.ebisusushi.be/). My dad had given us a gift certificate, so we got a set menu.

As a starter we had prawn crackers and hot sake which was absolutely delicious. After that we had a hearty soup made of tofu, spring onions and shiitake mushrooms! (wish I had the recipe!)
Our main course (which you can see on the picture above) was a mixture of sushi and sashimi. It was good but there was a lot of fried prawn, salmon, etc. in the sushi. For me, sushi has to be raw. I don’t really like the fried stuff. Do you? My favorite was the tuna sashimi, really fresh so it melted in my mouth mmm! Oh yeah we drank the red house wine, which was pretty good. Maybe a bit too young, but it was okay.

What I really liked about this sushi bar was the fast service and friendly staff. The interior was nice too. We had a nice evening and good food (not extraordinary but good).

P.S: I will post an article about my favorite sushi bar soon: Miyaki  (http://www.miyaki.be/). Miyaki is a sushi bar in Brasschaat and serves the best sushi in the neighborhood!

x Nathalie

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten